Also see InPower Community Member Agreement
The privacy of your data is a big deal to us. We’ll only ever access your account to help you with a problem.
We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we won’t use your name or company in marketing statements without your permission, either.
When you write InPower with a question or to ask for help, we’ll keep that correspondence, and the email address, for future reference. We also store any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as it makes sense.
Terms of Service
By using the InPower Interim Community Site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
InPower (“IP”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. IP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any unlawful purpose.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You must be a man or a woman. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- No refunds. This site is offered as a free bonus to InPower Members who purchased a 3, 6, 12, or 24 month InPower Membership until the official InPower Community Platform is released.
- There is currently no recurring automatic billing for InPower memberships. You will not be automatically charged.
- The only recurring payments are those that are set up as recurring monthly donations, which has to be initiated by you.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account and be removed from all list(s) by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can cancel a recurring donation at any time by clicking on the My Account link. There is a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link.
- IP, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service as a result of repeated violations of our Community Member Agreement at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. IP reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- IP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to InPowerMovement.com or the Service itself.
- IP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- IP does not prescreen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that IP uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or IP.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by IP.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service member, IP volunteer or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- IP does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that IP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if IP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of IP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and IP and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and IP (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.